Over its 80-year history, Mostotrest has built an excellent reputation based on a track record of delivering high-profile, complex and strategically important projects on-time while maintaining the highest quality standards. The Company has a highly skilled workforce.
Over the recent years, Mostotrest expanded its expertise outside of core bridges and highways construction markets becoming the first integrated diversified infrastructure holding in Russia, able to successfully compete for large and complex projects in essentially all segments of the transport infrastructure construction market.
The Company’s areas of operation are:
- Engineering, construction and overhaul of:
- Highways and bridges
- Railways and railway bridges
- Airfields and airports
- Ports and waterways
- Other infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects
- Road bridge over the Angara river (Irkutsk, 2009)
- Zhivopisniy bridge over the Moscow River in Serebryaniy bor (Moscow, 2007)
- Pulkovo traffic interchange (St. Petersburg, 2007)
- Bolshoi Obukhovskiy bridge over Neva river (St. Petersburg, 2007)
- Cable-stayed bridge over the Oka river (Murom, 2009)
- Reconstruction of Luzniki subway bridge (Moscow, 2000)
- Bogdan Khmelnitskiy and Pushkinskiy pedestrian bridges (Moscow, 2001)
- Construction of section of the fourth transport ring between Shosse Entuziastov highway and Izmailovskoe highway in Moscow (2008-2015)
- Bridge across Don river at Sivers str. in Rostov-on-Don (2007-2010)
- Motorway Zvenigoroskoe highway – Business Center "Moscow City" (2009-2011)
- Combined highway and railway from Adler to Alpika-Service (Sochi, 2009-2012)
- Alternate for Kurortniy avenue in Sochi (2009-2012)
- Transport intersections in Sochi (Adler Ring Interchange, Stadium Interchange, Golubye Dali Interchange) (2009-2011)
- Segment of M-11 "Moscow – Saint Petersburg" Highway in the Tver Region (Vyshny Volochek bypass, 2011-2015)
- Businovskaya Traffic Interchange (Moscow, 2011-2015)
- Molodogvardeiskaya Traffic Interchange (Moscow, 2011-2015)
- M-11 Narva Highway Segment, Ust-Luga Commercial Seaport access road (Leningrad region, 2011-2015)
- Volga River bridge in Nizhny Novgorod (Nizhny Novgorod, 2017)
- Construction of Section 4 (km 208 – km 258) of M-11 “Moscow – St. Petersburg” (Tver region, 2017)
- Road part of Kerch bridge (Krasnodar region, 2018)
Highways and bridges
Bridges and highways remain the core business of Mostotrest. Mostotrest is engaged in the construction and overhaul of highways and various types of bridges and interchanges. Mostotrest specialises in construction and overhaul of different types of bridges (cable-stayed, pedestrian and multi-level bridges), motorways and intersections.
Railways and railway bridges
Mostotrest constructs and overhauls railway bridges as well as railway pathways and corridors. When undertaking these projects, the company performs excavations and structural works for the embankment and typically subcontracts specialised works, such as laying the rails, to third parties. Mostotrest’s railway and railway bridge construction customers in Russia are: OJSC Russian Railways and the Federal Agency for Railway Transport (Roszheldor).
Other infrastructure projects
Mostotrest constructs and overhauls other infrastructure projects including construction projects of subway lines, tunnels and monorails. In 2000 Mostotrest completed the reconstruction of Luzhniki subway bridge in Moscow, in 2004 the Company built the Moscow monorail transportation system and completed working on the extension of Avtozavodskaya subway line in Nizhny Novgorod from Moskovskaya station to Gorkovskaya station with a combined subway bridge. Typically, Mostotrest’s customers for its other infrastructure construction projects are regional and municipal authorities and private customers.